The goals of Counselling and Psychotherapy are to provide professional assistance to anyone who may be experiencing personal issues, with the aim of alleviating these difficulties.
Counselling and Psychotherapy can offer a safe place for someone to work through any problems or issues they may have. A professional therapist aims to provide caring, expert assistance in a confidential and non-judgemental manner.
Potential benefits to the client are as follows:
- Improve relationships with others
- Increase self-confidence
- Gain a greater understanding of self and patterns of behaviour
- Increase self-esteem
- Help to become more assertive and in control
- Improve mental wellbeing
- Aid recovery from traumatic experiences
- Organise chaotic thoughts
- Provide support in times of crisis
Please see therapist page for further details of services offered.